Friday, March 26, 2010

The Final Post


So here is the end of this book review blog. I will wrap up my thoughts and talk about 2 final aspects of Batista's life.

Batista was a grandfather at the age of 35. He is not proud of this fact, but he has some very good advice for parents that might find themselves grandparents at a young age. He notes that he wasn't ready to be a grandfather, but that his grandson was here and ready for him. Batista does care deeply about his family and this comes through in the book.

Batista knows that he isn't very good at wrestling. Dave freely admits that he isn't the best mic guy, isn't the best technical wrestler, and kind of stumbled into his fame. He does try to go out and do his best every time, but he is fully aware that he doesn't have the raw talent that others have. Knowing this, he works very hard in the ring.

This book is not the Iliad of wrestling autobiographies, but I do have more respect for Batista now than before I read his magnum opus. I would like to meet him some day.

I hope that you have found this blog illuminating.

Thus endeth the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment